Sell Your iPhone
Some models of iPhone are worth over $450 when you sell them to a recycler. Compare Prices
With new cell phones being released constantly even handsets such as the hugely popular iPhone eventually become outdated. The iPhone retains its value much better than many phones and so cell phone buyback companies will often pay you a good price when you decide it's time to sell your iPhone.
How much can you get for an iPhone 4, iPhone 4S or iPhone 5?
How much can you get for an older iPhone?
Is your old phone not an iPhone?
You can still get cash for your old cell if you're upgrading to the new iPhone 5 even if your old handset isn't an iPhone. Just use the search box below to find your cell phone and get a price for it.
What to do with your old iPhone?
It's a huge waste to either throw out an old cell phone or just leave it sitting in a cupboard or drawer. Old cell phones often still have a cash value and materials which are useful when reycled.
There are many ways to get cash for an old cell phone and some are quicker and easier than others. Selling on a site such as eBay is certainly not a bad option but when using a cell phone buyback site you know exactly the price they'll give you and you know you'll get paid quickly and safely.
Recycling companies will often give you a much better price for your old iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3G S, iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S than most trade-in deals will offer and many buyback companies will give you the choice of check, PayPal or vouchers too depending on what suits you best.
It makes sense to sell your old iPhone to a cell phone recycling company and not only help the environment but make yourself some money and save yourself some trouble at the same time. So do an iPhone recycling comparison and find the best price for your old iPhone.
Is it worth upgrading to the iPhone 5?
The iPhone was released in September 2012 and is a much more sigificant upgrade than the iPhone 4S was from the iPhone 4. Not only are their some big changes on the inside but some very obvious visual changes have been implemented too.
Not only does the iPhone 5 feature a fantastic new design but it has a number of changes that make it worth upgrading:
- Thinner and Lighter
- While the iPhone 4S was pretty thin and not too heavy the iPhone 5 manages to be even slimmer and weight even less. The iPhone 5 is 18% thinner and 20% lighter which means the second you feel the new iPhone in your hand you'll notice the difference.
- Bigger Screen
- When the iPhone 4 launched it blew away the competition with it's high resolution Retina display. While the competition has caught up a lot the iPhone still has an incredibly high pixel densitiy meaning the screen looks incredibly sharp and detailed. The iPhone 5 features a bigger screen than the iPhone 4S with 18% more pixels and improved colour saturation.
- 4G Connectivity
- The iPhone 5 can be used on 4G networks giving you super-fast speeds on the move. Not all areas have 4G yet but if you own an iPhone 5 you know you're ready for when 4G is available to you.
- Faster Processor
- You may have felt the iPhone 4S was already a bit of a speed demon but the new A6 processor found in the iPhone 5 means faster web browsing, better graphics with high frame rates and all round improved performance. Not only that but improvements to power efficiency mean the iPhone 5 will have even better battery life.
- Other Improvements
- Not only has the iPhone 5 taken some huge steps forward but it also features a number of changes which keep Apple ahead of the rest of the mobile game.
- Improved headphones, the new EarPods which come with the iPhone 5 are a huge improvment over the headphones included with the iPhone 4S which means even the most hardcore music lovers
- 1080p video recording and panoramic photography mean the iPhone 5 is a great phone for taking pictures and recording video.
- The same A4 processor found in the iPad is now included in the iPhone 4 meaning that the new model is even more powerful allowing for faster and better looking apps
- Small, more durable connector. The new lightning connector is not only less bulky but it's reversible too so it doesn't matter which way round you plug it in.
- A larger capacity battery means even when powering the faster processor and higher quality screen the iPhone 4 can still manage to offer better battery life than the older models
- iOS6 comes installed on the iPhone 5 meaning you benefit from the hundreds or improvements and new features.